Ryan M. Brown
RYAN M. BROWN, CPA, CFE, is a Senior Manager at Floyd Advisory. He has provided assistance and analysis on a broad range of accounting and finance matters including intellectual property disputes, cost accounting, and compensatory damages. In addition, Mr. Brown has participated in teams supporting expert testimony and provided investigative accounting and extensive research to bring clarity to complex litigation matters. He has experience in the manufacturing, healthcare, and financial services industries.
Mr. Brown makes regular valuable contributions to our firm’s quarterly publications.
Mr. Brown received a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting and Finance from Northeastern University and a Master’s of Science in Accounting with a Focus in Forensic Accounting from the Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts at Amherst. He is a Certified Public Accountant in New York and a Certified Fraud Examiner.
Education & Certifications
- Master’s of Science in Accounting, Isenberg School of Management, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance, Northeastern University
- Certified Public Accountant, New York
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners