MEGHAN MORINE, CPA, CFF is a Manager at Floyd Advisory. She has seven years of forensic accounting experience and has regularly assisted public and private companies in various industries with high-profile matters.
Ms. Morine has advised boards of directors, audit committees, executive management, and their legal counsel through issues involving accounting irregularities, theft and embezzlement, employee misconduct, and allegations of fraud. She has investigated Ponzi schemes and assisted organizations with whistleblower complaints, company-wide risk assessments, corporate compliance programs, regulatory matters, and root cause analyses.
Prior to joining Floyd Advisory, Ms. Morine was a Manager in Alvarez & Marsal’s Disputes and Investigations practice. She also was a Manager in Grant Thornton’s Forensic Advisory Services practice. Ms. Morine holds a bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and is a Certified Public Accountant and Certified in Financial Forensics.
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Certified Public Accountant, Massachusetts
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the AICPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA)
- Women’s White Collar Defense Association (WWCDA)
- Association of Insolvency & Restructuring Advisors (AIRA)