Andrew T. Taffurelli
ANDREW TAFFURELLI, CPA, CFF, CGMA, is a Senior Manager at Floyd Advisory. He has extensive experience in various forensic accounting matters including internal investigations, and legal disputes involving financial litigation, alternative dispute resolutions and insurance claims. In addition, he has performed a wide-range of financial and accounting analyses for clients with a technical accounting focus in U.S. GAAP, and has been retained by organizations to assess vulnerabilities to various types of fraud and compliance risks.
He has worked with a variety of public and private clients across several industries including financial services, real estate, manufacturing, retail and consumer goods, not-for-profits and healthcare, and the Am Law 100 and leading boutique law firms that serve them.
Prior to joining Floyd Advisory, Mr. Taffurelli worked for over five years in Grant Thornton’s Forensic Advisory Services Practice, and four years in EY’s Financial Assurance Healthcare Practice. Prior to beginning his career, he graduated from Long Island University with a focus in accounting and criminal justice.
Education & Certifications
- Accelerated BS/MBA in Accounting, Long Island University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), New York
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the AICPA
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) by the AICPA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)