Are you ready to join our team? Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com.
Part Time Administrative Assistant in the Boston Office
Floyd Advisory, a consulting firm providing financial and accounting expertise in areas of business strategy, valuation, SEC reporting, and transactions, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join the team in our Boston office. This position is part time, 9am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday, for 25 hours/week.
This position entails a variety of administrative and other projects, including but not limited to:
- Handling all mailing and the phones
- Regulating and organizing supplies inventory for the office
- Compiling daily activity reports, news for weekly internal publications, occasional marketing mailings
- Coordinating monthly meetings, lunches, occasional event planning and travel arrangements
- Editing of our printed and online publications
- Assisting with tech troubleshooting and onboarding of new employees and interns
- Support the NY office as backup for the admin as needed
- Solid writing skills, grammar, sentence structure, letter formatting
- Good communication skills
- Dependable, proactive in reaching out to assist
- Experienced with Microsoft Office suite of products, Word and Powerpoint a must
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required
If you are interested in pursuing an opportunity with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Floyd Advisory is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Floyd Advisory encourages and considers applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.