Are you ready to join our team? Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Associate opportunity in New York
Senior Associates will provide consulting services on client engagements – including financial modeling and analysis, data management, documentation of workpapers and support for communication of findings. Senior Associates will build client relationship skills, supervise and develop team members and manage projects on client assignments.
Senior Associates will:
- Have exposure to clients and develop client relationship skills
- Share expertise and develop skills of junior team members
- Create, maintain and review work product (documents/data)
- Suggest approaches and solutions related to client assignments
- Coach less experienced employees formally or informally
- Spend the majority of their time on client assignments
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- CPA, CFE, CFA or working towards a relevant credential
- Ability to conduct GAAP/GAAS research
- A good understanding of GAAP and SEC reporting
- Ability to perform financial statement analysis
- Experienced in an array of fundamental analytical techniques including problem definition, data gathering and analysis
- Ability to understand and conduct detailed analysis of various financial statements including cash flows, balance sheets and income statements
- Proficient in the creation of Excel spreadsheets, Access databases and PowerPoint presentations
- Demonstrates analytical ability
- Solid communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to travel
Applicants should send their resumes with cover letters to email@example.com.
Floyd Advisory is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Floyd Advisory encourages and considers applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.