JUDITH ROBERTS, a PhD in applied microeconomics with more than 25 years academic and consulting experience, is an Economic Consultant to Floyd Advisory. She specializes in assisting clients with economic issues in litigation and public policy arenas and has experience across a broad range of industries. She is an expert on econometric, statistical and sampling methodologies and has calculated damages in lost income, antitrust, payer/provider, intellectual property, contract and other disputes.
Education & Certifications
- Ph.D. Economics, University of Michigan
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Cornell University
- Professor, Department of Economics, California State University, Long Beach, 1993 – 1995; Associate Professor, 1989 – 1993; Assistant Professor, 1986 – 1989.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Finance and Business Economics, University of Southern California. 1985 – 1986.
- Managing Director, Grant Thornton LLP, 2010-2017.
- Managing Director, Huron Consulting Group, Inc., 2003-2010.
- Research Economist, Mathematica Policy Research, Inc., 1985.
- Research Associate and Director of the New England Office, Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates, Inc., 1977-1979.